Welcome to the Advantage Lien Protection Internet site (this "Site"). Advantage Lien Protection wants you to know what information we learn about you when you visit this Site, what we do with that information and any other information you voluntarily provide us through this Site or by other means and how you can view or change the information we have.
There are 2 types of information that we can learn about you as you browse and use this site. Each type of information can be used in a different way, and only you decide how much information to share with us.
1. Internet-related - generic statistical and demographic information
2. Personal information that you provide when registering, ordering on-line, or making contact with us.
1. Internet-related information
We use the Internet-related information we collect only in aggregate to provide us with statistical and demographic information about our audience. This information includes times of access, browser types, the Internet addresses of referring pages, and the pages most often visited. When you visit this Site, we recognize only your "domain name" (e.g., "interport.net" or "aol.com") and not your e-mail address. We will see your e-mail address only if you give it to us by filling out a form or by sending us an e-mail message.
2. Personal Information
If you provide information about yourself by registering on a page, by filling out a survey, or otherwise by voluntarily telling us about yourself or your activities, we will collect that personal information for Advantage Lien Protection's own internal use. Except as may be necessary to fulfill your order, only designated and authorized Advantage Lien Protection sales and marketing employees will use the information you and other visitors give us in connection with their duties and for the purposes of identifying consumer preferences, improving our products and services and the content of this Site.
When you give us your first and last name, email, telephone numbers, or postal address, we may contact you by email, regular mail, or telephone from time to time with information about our new products and services, special offers, upcoming events and changes to this Site. If you do not wish to be contacted by all or any of these methods, you may let us know by sending an email message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to give us your exact name and address so we can be sure that we remove your name from our lists.
If you provide us with your consent, we may share your personal information with our affiliates and business partners with whom we have joint marketing arrangements. We are not in the business of selling information about our customers except in the limited circumstance set out below. We engage other companies to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages and services related to the design, maintenance and improvement of this Site and our database. These companies have access to your personal information. Otherwise we may share your information only to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws, police investigations, or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant. If you do not want us to share any of your personal information with our affiliates and business partners, then please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
Advantage Lien Protection LLC. may assign, sell, license, or otherwise transfer to a third party under conditions requiring the confidential treatment of such information, your name, address, e-mail address, member name and any other personal information in connection with an assignment, sale, joint venture, or other transfer or disposition of a portion or all of the Advantage Lien service, or the assets, business or stock of Advantage Lien Protection LLC.
Where do we store your personal information
Your personal information will be kept in a database held on servers kept in a physically and technologically secure environment, accessed only by authorized personnel or contractors who are bound to keep your information confidential.
Although we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of any personal information collected, we will not be liable for disclosure of personal information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
User Name and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your membership, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Advantage Lien Protection of any unauthorized use of your user name or password.
How to enable and disable cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
1. Select Tools -> Internet Options and click on the "Security" tab.
2. The default selection, "Medium", supports cookies, but you can click on the "Custom Level" button to check. Scroll down until you see the word "Cookies" and verify that the radio button next to "Enable" is selected in both options. Select the "Disable" radio button next to the two options to disable cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 (for Windows)
1. Select View -> Internet Options and click on the "Advanced" tab.
2. Scroll down until you see the word "Cookies" and verify that the circle next to "Always accept cookies" is selected. Make sure the circle next to "Never accept cookies" is selected to disable cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 (for Macintosh)
1. Select Edit -> Preferences.
2. Scroll down until you see "Cookies" under Receiving Files. Make sure that "Never Ask" is selected. Make sure "Never accept" is selected to disable cookies.
Netscape Communicator 4.0
1. Choose Edit -> Preferences and click on the "Advanced" option.
2. Select the radio button next to "Accept all cookies" and click "OK". To disable cookies select the radio button next to "Disable cookies" and click "OK".
All other browsers please consult your documentation or on-line help files.
How to contact us and to access and/or update personal information.